Recruitment for a research study!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nancy

clip_image002.jpg
RECRUITINGCYCLISTS & TRIATHLETES

Weare looking torecruit trained male cyclists, duathletes and triathletes aged18-40yrs whotrain 3+ days a week for 1hr or more for the past 3 years.

We areinvestigating the effect of mouth rinsing with various concentrations ofcarbohydrate sports drinks on cycling performance.

Emerging researchindicates ingestion may not be necessary to improve performance insomeendurance events. We would like to explore this effect further - with yourhelp!

Youwill gainvaluable fitness and nutrition data, including maximal aerobiccapacity (VO2max), max watt output (Wmax) and dietary feedback from a sportsnutritionist.

Thestudy is due to take from May-July 2011 at LeedsMetropolitan University.

Ifyou areinterested in participating contact Damian at 07821 55 36 54 or D.okelly4625@student.leedsmet.ac.uk forfurtherinformation

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Welcome Nancy.

I think your keyboard has an iffy Space bar.

Sorry, I'm too old to participate. Good luck.:thumbsup:

Edit: and as Cunobelin says below, I'm not fit.

OP
OP
N

Nancy

Thank you guys , it's ok btw! if you know any better place (forums or cycling clubs in leeds) to post and inform cyclists about the study just let me know :smile:

fimm

Veteran
Thank you guys , it's ok btw! if you know any better place (forums or cycling clubs in leeds) to post and inform cyclists about the study just let me know :smile:

Have you tried the TriTalk triathlon forums?
(I think I would qualify - except I'm female! And Leeds is a bit far to go.)

Top Bottom