Recumbent Trike Hello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Godzilla

Regular
Hello Cycling Enthusiasts,

I love this forum. I am a recumbent triker now (TerraTrike Cruiser). Before that it was an Electra 7d. I love anything that pedals and is road worthy. The nickname Godzilla came from my motorcycle days, because I am big and tall. ROOOOARRR. I'm a Sacramento, Californian.
~GodZilla

carpiste

Guru
:welcome:

Hello Cycling Enthusiasts,

I love this forum. I am a recumbent triker now (TerraTrike Cruiser). Before that it was an Electra 7d. I love anything that pedals and is road worthy. The nickname Godzilla came from my motorcycle days, because I am big and tall. ROOOOARRR. I'm a Sacramento, Californian.
~GodZilla
Welcome Godzilla.
There's a few recumbenteers on here, myself included (homemade trike and LWB). Fair to say we're a bit of a niche area. Guessing the Electra was a cruiser type thingy.

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

Regular
Welcome Godzilla.
There's a few recumbenteers on here, myself included (homemade trike and LWB). Fair to say we're a bit of a niche area. Guessing the Electra was a cruiser type thingy.
Thanks Frank, and All,
My Electra (brand) Cruiser 7d is a better mountain bike than most. Longer wheelbase makes steep hill easy, and covering river rock like a TANK. I love that bike, too. LAID BACK is my new approach.

Top Bottom