Red Light Jumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
yes.
"Were you brought up in a bubble having no contact with other human beings? "
A question that implies that my opinion that trying to stifle opinions you dont agree with and the use of bad language is not ok is in some way bizarre.
Do you think it is bizarre?

I was simply curious as to why you take offence at things so easily.

twobiker

"STFU" imho is not conducive to the free airing of opinions and exchange of ideas.
You seem to think my position on this is bizarre -
"Were you brought up in a bubble having no contact with other human beings? "
The implication being that stifling opinions you dont agree with and the use of bad language is ok with you.

You must have come upon situations in your life where people did not agree with you before, come on you must have, even just a little bit, or maybe they just left the room and went , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH,...................... leaves room.

Jezston

Über Member
... attempting to stifle opinions ...
In what way am I stiffening opinions?

Freudian Slip?

Also, telling someone to Shut The F*** Up is pretty damn aggressive and rude.

OP
OP
apollo179

apollo179

[QUOTE 1526400"]
Then I claim the statistic that 6/7 (85.7%) of the people in the whole wide world think that your views on RLJing are a bit bonkers.
[/quote]
Are you counting me and raa as one person or 2 ?

OP
OP
apollo179

apollo179

[QUOTE 1526400"]
Then I claim the statistic that 6/7 (85.7%) of the people in the whole wide world think that your views on RLJing are a bit bonkers.
[/quote]

why do you think that 87% of the people in the world think that my view "i think cyclists should stop at red lights." is a bit bonkers.
Are you trying to misrepresent me ?

OP
OP
apollo179

apollo179

[QUOTE 1526411"]
No need for me to.
[/quote]

The scary thing is that MrPaul has intimated that he works closely with the police - scary that a person clearly so irresponsible and prepared to resort to making unfounded accusations maybe in a position to do real harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom