'Red mist' moment - !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
As long as I get the registration, knowing I can report the driver online and upload the footage is a good antidote to red mist. Yes, I will sometimes have a chat (usually trying to remain calm & polite) but if I can't then I pop the report in & let the police try to educate the dumbass.

Brains

Legendary Member
Some day an arsshole driver will cut up Kenneth Noye on a Brompton.

Just remember what happened to the last vehicle that cut up Kenneth Noye (and he was only the passenger)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's not good for your stress levels. Can you imagine if you'd done that, but you were cut up whilst driving your car ? Psycho driver ?

It's not worth it. Got cut up badly before Christmas near home by a chap on the next street (signalling right, he overtook me, wrong side of road, with phone out 'front' (i.e. the kids way of talking).

I left it. Could easily have gone past later and torched his car, but I didn't.

Cut the stress out, far better for your health.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
:laugh:

Just had to post that link. Now the ear worm will be with you all weekend ! :tongue:

av-2648.png

I've had a driver go all red mist on me. He hooted for me to "get out of his way" on a slow and busy road and I refused to pull over and let him pass. 50 yards down the road the cars start to stack up so I stop one car short of the end of the queue and wave on my hooting little friend to over take me. For some reason that pushed him over the edge and he "got out of his car". Not wanting to be Noyced, I cycled on and left him waiting for "some".

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's just not worth it as things can escalate quickly, and you are on a bike, them in 1500kg plus of tin box.

You don't know what nutter you are dealing with - the poor dad that got stabbed and killed on a train in front of his son last week - all because of an altercation with a nut job.

It's not good for your stress levels. Can you imagine if you'd done that, but you were cut up whilst driving your car ? Psycho driver ?

It's not worth it. Got cut up badly before Christmas near home by a chap on the next street (signalling right, he overtook me, wrong side of road, with phone out 'front' (i.e. the kids way of talking).

"Leave it out Sigmont, ees not worf it."

I just tend to vent my rage at the back of the car after it's passed. It's not worth the tin box being used as a weapon.
But I used to ride with an ex Green Howard fitness fanatic who had boxed for the army. If he had a red mist moment I let him get on with it as I would pity anyone against him. I've never seen a driver get back in a car and lock the door so fast.

Drago

Legendary Member
I said to Mrs D, next motability car she gets we'll pay the extra £200 and have the gatling gun option.

Anyone remember in the nineties those Defender things you stuck kn your dashboard? Someone cut you up and you could vent your aggression by firing off imaginary machine guns and missiles.

Top Bottom