red or white?

i like my wine…

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
A decent Rioja usually hits the spot.

trio25

Über Member
If you'd have asked me 5 years ago I'd have said red but the OH doesn't drink red so now I always drink white.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Burgundy (both colours)
Shiraz, pinot noir and merlot from, well, anywhere really.
NZ sauvignon blanc.

But cutting right down as I need to lose a load of weight.:biggrin:

gavintc

Guru
trio25 said:
If you'd have asked me 5 years ago I'd have said red but the OH doesn't drink red so now I always drink white.

I have a similarily disposed OH. My solution is to open one of each and make it last 2 nights. But, it can be a pain and I find that when we go out to a restaurant or wine bar, I have to get used to drinking Pinot Grigio.

pzycoman said:
Wheres the "I dont drink" option?

It's a poll for people who DO drink. Non drinkers read the heading and ignore the poll. :biggrin:

Since stopping smoking 5 years ago I've not enjoyed drinking as much as I did before. (I expected my taste to improve).

However, I still enjoy a good Rioja (red or white), a Barolo, Nuits St George (yet to try the white), Chablis and rose from Samour.

Saturday was a Riesling from Mcguigans that went well with stir fried king prawns on spinach.

Guess I'd better vote RED.

pzycoman

John Ponting said:
It's a poll for people who DO drink. Non drinkers read the heading and ignore the poll. :biggrin:

I find this offensive! As the president of the PC Namby Pamby Org, I demand that this thread takes into account the fact that not everyone drinks, and for people who find the word White offensive and racist, since you are clearly discriminating against people who are black, and this has to be multilingual in 40 languages, and be done in braile and available on audio tapes :smile:

Top Bottom