Redbike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adamjones

I hope this is the right section.

I'm trying to get hold of the member Redbike. Has anybody got his telephone number / his new address?
The poor bloke was involved in a serious collision with a car yesterday.

I hope this is the right section.

I'm trying to get hold of the member Redbike. Has anybody got his telephone number / his new address?
The poor bloke was involved in a serious collision with a car yesterday.

I hope you're not referring to Redcogs. Are you?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I hope you're not referring to Redcogs. Are you?

Redbike's someone very specific. If you post in cafe the people that know him (I've never met him but have met people who have) read there. The person I know of that would have their number I don't think has been seen in these parts for quite a while. I'm very sad to hear of this incident though.

OP
OP
A

adamjones

I’m afraid we don’t know how he is.

I didn’t know Redbike had stopped riding. The daft bugger has been pottering around with a crutch strapped to the crossbar for the last few weeks?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Oh crap! I did a ride with Jon last year. He's been having a tough time recently one way or another. I hope he's okay.

I do have his mobile number but I don't think it would be right to give it to you because I don't know who you are. I've sent a message to him asking if he is okay and if I can give you his number. Hopefully, Jon or someone else will reply.

longers

Legendary Member
Hope he's ok.

Adam, I've asked if this thread could be moved, hope you don't mind. Doesn't mean it will be but he was more active in other parts of the forum.

Will1985

Über Member
trio25 might know?

Top Bottom