Redmount Roller

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mrandmrspoves

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
I bought this and am using it for my daily 18 mile round trip commute. I'm a recumbent newbie and am loving this trike.
If it's in good condition you got an absolute bargain. Glad you're enjoying it - a brilliant first recumbent.

Wobbly John

Veteran
Just realised that you are the other person who bought a Redmount earlier this year, that I mentioned when I met you today. <facepalm>

Good to ride with you today. Sorry to shoot off at Sandringham but I wanted to catch the 16.44 train (got there with 10 mins to spare).

OP
OP
mrandmrspoves

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
Just realised that you are the other person who bought a Redmount earlier this year, that I mentioned when I met you today. <facepalm>

Good to ride with you today. Sorry to shoot off at Sandringham but I wanted to catch the 16.44 train (got there with 10 mins to spare).
Good to ride with you too John. Glad you got your train. I stopped for a coffee at Sandringham (most of which I promptly spilled down my front!) Then on my way back to KL I met another cyclist and I was admiring his mint 1980's Carlton (pre Raleigh) he told me he had a really nice Vintage Falcon as well at which stage I recognised him and told him that I knew he had a Falcon......because I sold it to him!

Top Bottom