REDUCED! Raleigh Record Sprint SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
PRICE REDUCED TO £130 if it sells today.

I am selling on behalf of my father-in-law his completely original 1987 Raleigh Record Sprint. These were top bikes in their day and a real collectors item nowadays. He has kept it in excellent condition. Everything works just as it should. You could set off and ride on it right now. I have!

It's the Reynolds 501 'space shuttle technology' model. Rust free, little in the way of corrosion other than original reflectors. Comes with old school original Zefal pump and bottle. Huge gel seat of the day. It even has the original road champion bars and bar tape still fitted. I have looked around and I would genuinely suggest this is the best Record available anywhere.

I don't have room to collect bikes, otherwise I would keep it. He wants it to go to a good home so I thought one of you guys may like it. Some are listed on eBay up £200+. All he is asking is £150 cash on collection. The bike is located at my house in Wakefield and can be inspected and ridden before purchase.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
You might like to mention some sizes or measurements.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I think it's level with the centre of top tube where it meets the seat tube to the crank axle centre and the length of the top tube which are most often wanted... but this must be written somewhere.

OP
OP
Heisenberg71

Heisenberg71

When you're dead, you're dead
Centre of crank to centre of top tube 20 1/2"
Centre of steerer to centre of seat tube 22"

Hopefully that helps?

Reactions: mjr
OP
OP
Heisenberg71