Reduced***** SMP Pro Saddle***Reduced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maroon

Über Member
image.jpeg Hello
I'm cleaning out my shed for more stuff!!
For sale is my Selle SMP saddle only used once round the car park didn't get on with it and migrated to a Brooks.
Bag yourself a bargain only £110.00

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Might be a hard sell as it's £120 brand new on a site. Never heard of the site to be honest but good luck

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
Thanks Kevin for the heads up as I said the saddles also brand new.
All other sites start from which we have heard of start from £160.00 upwards I'd be happy to price match if it shifts it though...... Any offers

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
Thanks Biggs682.....
See told ya Kevin why buy from a dodgy site no ones ever heard of when I'm selling the real deal son.

Thanks Biggs682.....
See told ya Kevin why buy from a dodgy site no ones ever heard of when I'm selling the real deal son.

I never said people wouldnt buy from you or that the site was dodgy.

I said its cheaper brand new on a site that ive personally not heard of, trustpilot have good ratings for the site so nothing seems dodgy about it. Plus £140 isnt exactly a bargain when its only £170 new.

Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
Let not go down the handbags route Kevin, the crucial point being if your selling items I'd appreciate it if you didn't comment negatively unless your interested in buying that general etiquette old son.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Any interest in buying???
got 2 x lite 209's on my bikes would love another pm me your best price

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
I can price match £120.00 it's kinda my EU clear out as funds are tight but as you know it's a great saddle

Not negative mate just trying to help you get rid of the item and making you aware of online options in the hope of assisting your item being sold and not putting people off.

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
Fair enough Kev, I accept that and apologise if I came off as aggressive.. Let te keep the bromance going

haha dont worry no offence was taken. I can appreciate trying to sell items that are in wicked condition and the fact you dont want to lose out.

Good luck with the sale.

Top Bottom