Refurb of Intersport Lyqid hybrid.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Looks like a top job :okay: I have lacquered over decals in the past, it does protect them and prevent the otherwise inevitable pealing but equally on some builds I've left them unprotected in case I fancied a change at some point in future :laugh:

Yeah, looks good. Don't think you'd have any problems locating that in a bike rack - it's idiosyncratically unique :okay:

Although I'm sure @JhnBssll means peeling - unless he really does have a carillon installed in the down tube or something... :giggle:

OP
OP
battered

battered

Guru
Yeah, looks good. Don't think you'd have any problems locating that in a bike rack - it's idiosyncratically unique :okay:

Although I'm sure @JhnBssll means peeling - unless he really does have a carillon installed in the down tube or something... :giggle:
I did my best to get it to ring, but all I got was a "plink plink". As you say it's going to be easy to find, the only problem is that now I'll have to be careful where I leave it rather than just sticking a supermarket lock on it and going in the pub.

Top Bottom