Regaining my mojo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The little terror on the right of my avatar is responsible for my lost mojo. I don't mind a 5am start if I'm going to do fifty miles before breakfast, but when it's her waking me up, demanding TV and having meltdowns when I tell her it's too early, the urge to go out is killed somewhat. As my increased bulk testifies.
Meltdown in the shops yesterday when mini ck 1 couldnt have what he wanted , cue screaming in store and all the way home in fact i had to stop the car till he calmed down .

postman

Legendary Member
Meltdown in the shops yesterday when mini ck 1 couldnt have what he wanted , cue screaming in store and all the way home in fact i had to stop the car till he calmed down .

We have all been there.Mrs Postman had the same problem on Friday afternoon.You would think at 67 i would have learned by now.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I admit that i am a fair weather cyclist, and in Wales with all the rain, that means a lot of rain. I often look out and wish there was some sun so that i could enjoy the day. It is very disheartening when it once again hisses down for most of the day.

Old jon

Guru
Well, I am going out on the bike. I cleaned it, I will mucky it. So there!

Top Bottom