Regular fit cycle clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've never considered Lidi or Aldi as places to buy discounted cycling gear thanks Speccy and Dogtrousers that's really good to know, I will have to check them next time I need some gear!
They don't sell it all the time, they just have a special every now and then. If you go along you'll almost certainly come away with a bargain. It's possible that it might even be something you want.

I'm 6'2" about 90-93kg normally a Large got legs like Chris Hoy/Rugby players and its a bugger to get stuff that fits just right! I bought a DHB race fit waterproof, nice and light to save weight and so it wasn't flapping around around like a tent, I had to get XXL and even then it's too short at the back! I don't know who it's made for, but the fit is shocking.
I wear Endura MTB shorts I've had for about 8 years, and a I have a few Dhb cycle shirts ( floro yellow I like to be seen!) in XL they fit nice, and for a bit of a laugh a Spider-Man cycle shirt with full length zip from Amazon, ( made in China, but decent quality!) gives my son a few laughs and I get pointed at on the way to work ( sorry, I'm a big kid, !) I'm on the look out for some decent shorts now to replace the Endura ones.
Also,I'm bought a cycle jacket from Addict ( street wear brand) in the sale for £23, fits perfect, the drop hem at the back is just right in my regular Large size, in Orange to match my orange Bombtrack Arise SS
http://www.addict.co.uk/item/Brand_CYCLEJACKET_344_0_1519_1.html?items=sale

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Don`t go for the italian sized stuff such as Sportful if you don`t like the snug fit, I`m 6ft 95kg and XL is about just right for me but its suction fit :smile: However for something more akin to normal try Lusso ? Shorts are not too tight but snug enough, toying with the idea of buying another pair as merlincycles had a good deal on some.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Impsport sizing anyone, looking at the chart I`m an XL however that is more in line with euro sizing for those posh brands ?? Anyone got any of the gear and comment on sizing, some damm good jersey bargains right now on the rainforest and they have my size ?

Top Bottom