relationship breakup advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Whenever I'm crying into my pint after being dumped again, and someone says that there's plenty more fish in the sea...

I grab them and snog their face off whether they be woman, man,.. talking dog... parrot... whatever, before they even finish that story

And so the whole sorry cycle begins again.

The fish story is the most reprehensibly coy chat-up line in the book, but it gets me every time...

Woof, woof!!!!

bonj2

relationship breakup advice
being given, or sought :thumbsdown: :evil: :biggrin: :blush:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
If you're the one that's always being dumped perhaps there's a particular reason why. Have you analysed what usually goes wrong and maybe correct the broken link?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
walker said:
have you thought about using anti-persperant?

Or a toothbrush?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
bonj said:
Don't worry, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Are you wanting a kiss from Abitrary?

When you break up with a girl, get another girl that is even better looking and go to somewhere that your ex is at, and show her that you are well and truely over her, and that your new girl is better in many ways.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Phone her parents and tell her that you have a sore on your testicles that your doctor says was caused by anal sex, and could they warn her to seek urgent treatment. Then phone her boss and tell him that she sneaked you into his office for sex when he was out, and you ejeculated over his desk.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Smokin Joe said:
Phone her parents and tell her that you have a sore on your testicles that your doctor says was caused by anal sex, and could they warn her to seek urgent treatment. Then phone her boss and tell him that she sneaked you into his office for sex when he was out, and you ejeculated over his desk.

xx(
Thats a very good way to get back at your ex.

Top Bottom