Relay confusion caused by Postman

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Ok.Jersey one southern section began around 1st March.And has now gone to ground.Not moving.Jersey 2 northern section started from Hull with Admin around 24th April where it went to Arch in York.10th May Postman took it from York and now is waiting to take it to Ladybower on a date soon to be made.On my own i tried to help by offering to buy a new relay jersey from Endura last week.Bless them they gave me another freebie.So the southern section could restart.It is on it's way to London SE 14 as i type.There are only three jerseys.Two active as in the post and in my wardrobe.And one missing.I am sorry to have caused so much confusion.But i had so much fun picking up the jersey i thought i would help by restarting the sothern section but i have caused only confusion.

Maz

Guru
postman said:
...10th May Postman took it from York and now is waiting to take it to Ladybower on a date soon to be made.
Was it sent recorded? Let's hope it doesn't get lost in the post...

Aint Skeered

Thanks Postman, your efforts are appreciated.
the tour of the southeast is coming together.
And on the plus side, walker now knows where Guildford is, err I think;)

walker

Aint Skeered said:
Thanks Postman, your efforts are appreciated.
the tour of the southeast is coming together.
And on the plus side, walker now knows where Guildford is, err I think;)

Yeah, west of Oxted. Although I can't tell you where that is till I get there, I know I've been through there 100's of times.

bonj2

Dont' apologise postman, I don't think you've CAUSED the confusion at all!.
I think you vastly underestimate the hungry bottomless pit like nature of people's capacity to become confused.

Top Bottom