reluctant sale of my Saracen tour1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Very reluctant sale of my Saracen tour 1,

I've owned this bike around 2 years now and the bike has been fantastic, very well looked after by me and by the previous owner looking at the frame ( only a few light marks on the frame).

The frame is a 2008 Ali 7005 frame/fork, size 54cm.
Vintage mavic cxp30 wheels laced into Shimano 600 hubs and conti gatorskin tyres ( tyres about worn to be honest)
Tektro brakes with recent pads both front and rear.
Topeck front and rear mudguards with rear mudflaps and cheap pannier rack also included.

Recently I've put sora front and rear mechs on it ( bought from a member of cc)

Pedals/lights/bottle cage and pump bracket not included in the sale.

Would prefer cash on collection but would be willing to post if the price is right.
Only selling as it was my commuter and I've just bought a Gazelle to bob around town on.

Would like around £200 for it but open to offers.

Location York.

Thanks...
DSC_1058.JPG DSC_1059.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jamieyorky

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Now withdrawn from sale.

scule

Hello, I'm considering buying the fork thats on this saracen on ebay, was wondering if you could give me an idea of the clearance on it? would likely run it without mudguards
Cheers!

OP
OP
Jamieyorky

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Hello, I'm considering buying the fork thats on this saracen on ebay, was wondering if you could give me an idea of the clearance on it? would likely run it without mudguards
Cheers!

Hiya,

I’m afraid this post is from 2016 and I no longer own this bike. I remember the clearance not being much on it though. I ran 25mm tyres at the time I think.

Top Bottom