Remember remember the ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I lived in Leamington Diwali seemed to last for weeks.

I like fireworks. :evil:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
That's not bad...... it's been getting later....

I remember not too many years ago, keeping the cat's in from the end of September.... nightmare. Fortunately either the law's cracked down, or the economic sh1t has hit.....

Still 'orrible when you have animals..............

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Been going last night and tonight! they always start at 8 just as the kids go to bed.... so effing annoying!!

PaulB

Legendary Member
snapper_37 said:
16th of October....

FFS we have fireworks going off already!!!!

:evil:

That IS strange. I heard fireworks tonight for the first time this year (excluding the first hours of the year, obviously) tonight and it was unexpected as you tend to not hear them until the 2nd or 3rd Novemeber at the earliest these days. And I don't live near enough to Wolverhampton to be hearing the ones you are, either.

Blasting off all over the place in Londres! One passed between two semi-detached houses, over my head, screeching like "a banshee" - certainly re-focussed my mind as I was quite enjoying thinking idle thoughts on the balmy ride home...
The considerate Brent Council have erected illuminated features on the lamposts to celebrate Diwali in West Hendon. Nice to look at except the dopes that erected the vertical drop words have placed 'Happy' the right way around and reversed 'Diwali' -ho hum. Pretty part of town though - fairy lights everywhere, I like them!

longers

Legendary Member
My offie sells fireworks as well as it's normal stock. Great combination eh?
Alcohol and explosives!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Yep, saw the first firework of the year last night in Oxford too..

dav1d

There was a young kid (probably about 8 or 9) outside a shop yesterday saying "Penny for the guy please". Ok, so it's a bit early, but he was plight (sp?) and there was no need for an elderly man to respond by saying "F... off!" He seemed a decent kid as he was plight, and excepted a no if he was given one, but we were both shocked by the old guy's response!

Top Bottom