replacing calories

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
Are you underweight? If yes then eat more. If no, then carry on with what your doing.
Do you lack energy as a result of your 15 mile commute? If yes eat more. If no, then carry on with what your doing.

It's "you're".

I might have let one go but not two! ^_^

uclown2002

Guru
Yes Ed you need to eat all 658 calories back otherwise your muscles will disappear ^_^

Are you underweight? If yes then eat more. If no, then carry on with what your doing.
Do you lack energy as a result of your 15 mile commute? If yes eat more. If no, then carry on with what your doing.

No need to overthink this.

It's "you're".

I might have let one go but not two! ^_^

:laugh::laugh:
Are you sure about that?
One of us needs to back to school and it's not me!
:becool:

Andrew Br

Still part of the team !
This is correct (my bold):-

Yes Ed you need to eat all 658 calories back otherwise your muscles will disappear ^_^

These aren't:-

uclown2002

Guru
it is 'what you are doing'
rather than 'what your doing'

you're=you are
your=owner ship eg: your life, your bike, your carbon! etc etc
Cheers Ed
Seriously Ed?
Please accept that I know the difference, although on this occasion for some inexplicable reason I didn't apply it.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Seriously Ed?
Please accept that I know the difference, although on this occasion for some inexplicable reason I didn't apply it.
Sorry, I don't doubt you know how to speak, write and read English but I also like to seem/sound clever! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
No problem here. I'd want to know if I got something wrong so as not to repeat.
always good to have someone point it out when i first joined my grammar and punctuation and spelling was atrocious and you lot did complain and i soon changed although my capital letters and punctuation still isn't perfect nut at least my posts are now readable!
Cheers Ed

uclown2002

Guru
always good to have someone point it out when i first joined my grammar and punctuation and spelling was atrocious and you lot did complain and i soon changed although my capital letters and punctuation still isn't perfect nut at least my posts are now readable!
Cheers Ed
Barely...........:laugh:

Why don't you want to get hungry? You should get hungry, and then you should eat and then you should wait until you are hungry again and then you should eat again.

At 15, the wait won't be long, but being hungry is a good thing. I have a friend who is a nephrologist and the first thing she asks obese patients is "how many times a day are you hungry?" Mostly they just look confused.

(yeah, you are not at risk of obesity now, but it's still good practice)

Top Bottom