Replica Oakley sunglasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doyleyburger

Veteran
Seen lots of these replica Oakley sunglasses being praised on youtube lately but bit nervous of buying online from China etc. Has anyone had any experience and can advise what site best to buy from
Cheers

Joffey

Big Dosser
I got some off eBay and they snapped. Terrible quality. Got some genuine Jawbreakers now, they are fantastic. Save up and get the real deal.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
The frames are of a lesser issue compared to the lenses. The real frames and lenses ones are pretty cheap if you shop around or buy secondhand.

vickster

Legendary Member
I like my eyes more :whistle:

Stick an ad in wanted, people sell them on here quite often, real and fake

vickster

Legendary Member
When you say replica I assume you mean
Foakleys!!
Or Choakleys to go with the Chinarello

I would be careful, lenses that offer proper UV protection are OK. Some of the junk from China is basically tinted perspex and have the unfortunate quality of actually increasing the harmful UV rays into the eye.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The ones I got came with a case, five lenses and spare nose and ear pieces. They have been in three crashes and survived. Some are rubbish though. Ive bought Oakley in the past and had the frames snap despite kid glove treatment.

You could look for Bolle Safety glasses. They come in clear and tinted and a range of styles. They are UV rated and designed for impact resistance.

Top Bottom