Reply to e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris-suffolk

Hi,
I've been sent an e-mail, which I need to reply to, but search as I might I can't find a reply button anywhere. Could somebody please let me know where to find it.
Thanks

Sharky

Guru
That's going to be a challenge - where have you looked so far?

OP
OP
chris-suffolk

chris-suffolk

I'm reading it in the messages part of this forum. Have a welcome message, and one other, both of which I can read, but neither of which I can find any way to reply to. I sort of expected a 'reply' button like any other forum message system I have used.

OP
OP
chris-suffolk

chris-suffolk

Right click just brings up a standard windows context menu, nothing with any context to the forum or the message directly. Stuff like 'save page as', 'send page to device', 'inspect element'

Last edited:
OP
OP
chris-suffolk

chris-suffolk

Found another thread with the same query. Seems there is no reply button for new members for a while, which isn't helpful as it was a mod that asked me to reply to them!!!

postman

Legendary Member
Don't reply.She is not Russian,does not need emergency surgery.It's a con.Zvetlana told me to be careful.Only she is true Russian beauty.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Found another thread with the same query. Seems there is no reply button for new members for a while, which isn't helpful as it was a mod that asked me to reply to them!!!
Hello Chris!
Welcome (again ^_^) to CC!
You're probably out of probation now that I have approved your posts on this thread.
Please send another contact us message to answer my question, for privacy don't answer on here.
Kind regards,
Pat from the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom