Reporting road accidents to police, consultation.

Discussion in 'Advocacy and Cycling Safety' started by snorri, 31 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. classic33

    classic33 Legendary Member

    Rewording my question.

    Why when two motor vehicles collide, its an RTC. But when a motor vehicle and a cyclist collide it's an RTA?

    You want to define accident, how about "the result of an incident/incidents, seen or unseen, which results in an unexpected outcome".
  2. SpokeyDokey

    SpokeyDokey 62 & 20% through Decade 7. Yikes! Moderator

    Mod note:

    Thread closed at OP's request.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice