Rescued by the Firebrigade.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
So today Mr and Mrs P,decided to clean up the shed and a visit to the local tip.Once that was done a visit to the bottle bank,which is right near a Costa,a latte was ordered and drunk.Now having a prostate problem i never pass up an opportunity of a loo visit.Well when i tried to leave i was locked in,the lock had failed,well after many tries by the staff the firebrigade was called out.According to Mrs P who i may add,was laughing like a hyena she later told me the fire people brought out a long stick like thing and rammed the keyhole amd Postman was released unharmed.I am now recovering at home unhurt.

Reminds me of a woman I used to know who had a 'thing' about Firemen - specifically men, 'that' sort of a thing

When a fire engine went past her brain just shutdown and she just gawped

When we saw them actually tackling a fire (it was only a small one) she became totally impossible to get through to.

Weird - wonder if it works with female Fire Fighters ??

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Reminds me of a woman I used to know who had a 'thing' about Firemen - specifically men, 'that' sort of a thing

When a fire engine went past her brain just shutdown and she just gawped

When we saw them actually tackling a fire (it was only a small one) she became totally impossible to get through to.

Weird - wonder if it works with female Fire Fighters ??
i'll google it then i will lock myself in Sainsbueys toilets thanks for the idea.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Some years ago I was working in the fancy HQ offices of a big corporation, and the fire alarms went off. We were used to fire drills and all trooped out and the fire brigade turned up.

What had happened was that a group of people, including a friend of mine, were having a meeting in one of the posh glass-walled goldfish bowl meeting rooms and had become trapped inside. A bit like a cross between @postman trapped in the Costa loos and the bit where Spock dies in one of the Star Trek movies.

It seems that fire brigade coming = evacuate the building, even though there was no fire.

grldtnr

So today Mr and Mrs P,decided to clean up the shed and a visit to the local tip.Once that was done a visit to the bottle bank,which is right near a Costa,a latte was ordered and drunk.Now having a prostate problem i never pass up an opportunity of a loo visit.Well when i tried to leave i was locked in,the lock had failed,well after many tries by the staff the firebrigade was called out.According to Mrs P who i may add,was laughing like a hyena she later told me the fire people brought out a long stick like thing and rammed the keyhole amd Postman was released unharmed.I am now recovering at home unhurt.
Gotta larf at that tho', even if it's a bit of a waste of resources, bit then again it keeps them brain active for when the big stuff happens.
Hard job tho, more for what they have to witness.

Top Bottom