Research, Need everyones help!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dom_Cee

Hello, so I am a Product design student, and right now I am researching bicycles to design and conceptualize a commuter bike for the working population that travel everyday or often into work in cities. If you could fill the survey in I would be much obliged, if it goes okay I will update with my work if anyone is interested and If you want to leave me feedback please do so!

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=z0dxl3phixtomlz555413

My brief is to design a product in plastic that is traditionally metal, now even with carbon framed bikes metal is still popular and my aim is to create something interesting and new in this area

Thanks in advance!!!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Done.

When you say plastic, what do you mean exactly?

OP
OP
Dom_Cee

Dom_Cee

Well, I have been researching the different polymers and types of plastic and they range from bulletproof transparent plastic used for helicopter cockpit windows to shock absorbing ABS. I am either designing just the frame or top to bottom everything. I have sourced plastic bearings and such but need to find the right market for it!

Ern1e

Über Member
Done and welcome

young Ed

Veteran
Done.
I cycle to school rather than work but also do cycle to a bit of part time 'when and as' work
I wear different clothing when commuting and leisure or training riding but tried to detail this
What I carry depends on if i'm commuting, leisure/training, racing etc
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom