Research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dylanmerkett

Hi everybody,

I am currently recruiting participants for my final year Sport Science undergraduate project at Kingston University. I am comparing the physiological adaptations and performance effects of 2 commercially available beverages that have recently received substantial press.

Testing will take place over 3 separate occasions in the physiology lab at Kingston University and will involve cycling at a pre-determined intensity for 30 minutes followed by the completion of a 16km time trial in as fast a time as possible. After visits 1 and 2 you will be given a commercially available beverage to consume for six consecutive days before the following session.

What’s in it for you? In return for taking part in the study we are able to offer you a complete physiological profile detailing various parameters that can aid you in your training, such as VO2 max, maximum heart rate and lactate threshold. This will be broken down & presented to you in a report once testing has been completed.

If you're interested in taking part please email with potential dates of availability at k0631243@kingston.ac.uk

Thanks for looking & I look forward to hearing from you,

Dylan Merkett

Garz

Squat Member
Would love to do this however I not only live far away (manchester) but lately work have me all over the country!

:biggrin:

Good luck anyhow Dylan!

Top Bottom