resistance problems bkool pro 2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmyhincksy

Hi all
Ive just brought a smart pro 2 trainer from bkool. I have paired the trainer to the laptop but the resistence is so strong. i cant figure what im doing wrong has anyone else had this issue

CXRAndy

Guru
Does the trainer do a little motor reset when you plug it in? It should. Have you got an usb extension lead so to get the Ant+ next to the trainer. Update firmware if available. After that its faulty o (

OP
OP
J

Jimmyhincksy

Thank you. The motor did reset when plugged in and it doesn't have any usb or wire slot apart from the power cable. Anyhow not sure how I did it except I used the mobile app and on the pair devices section I taped the trainer icon. Then an unpair and a foregien word icons appeared at the bottom and when I clicked the foreign word it seemed to calibrate it / unlock it so its now working perfectly. I guess they need to give simpler instructions for thickos like me. Thanks for the help though.

Zidi

I have a problem with pro2 trainer not recognized over ant... when i plug it in the green light is on but i hear no motor reset...

Top Bottom