Restaurant/cafe suggestions London nr Padd/Euston

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm going to be down South to meet up with a friend who's visiting the UK.
So I'll be training down into Euston, she's based near Tower Bridge; and Mr SavageHoutkop will be training into Paddington.
Mr SHK & I will have our Bromptons with us.

Suggestions for good food in a not-too-formal environment? Thinking somewhere between Padd/Euston or alternately nearby to one of them but easily accessible from Northern/Jubilee lines.

I'm also particularly partial to organic/locally sourced etc, and ideally the place shouldn't mind us staying late. I'll be there from about 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm.

And, of course, they should be happy letting B's in.

Possible/impossible?
Thanks in advance :wacko:

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
There is a lovely Nepalese curry house next to Euston station, but I'm not sure how bicycle friendly they are, it is quite a small place with no room to store bikes ...

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
OP
OP
SavageHoutkop

SavageHoutkop

Veteran
Thanks all - Le Pan Quotdien looks a good bet (hard to miss the station for a non-Londoner - although it's a large station now!). Should I book? There was something on the website about possibly booking.

The Natural Kitchen - the one in between the stations is the cafe, by the looks of things, and I thought I saw on their site that they only did 'nibbles' (lunch stuff) there rather than more substantial food...? The other one, the real 'restaurant' - would be fine for the two of us on two wheels, but for the non-local public transport riding visitors...

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I've not been around there or to that branch to eat - worth calling and booking just in case and let them know you'll have two bromptons so they won't be surprised.

PS the cakes are very good!

OP
OP
SavageHoutkop

SavageHoutkop

Veteran
Just a heads up for anyone else who stumbles over this thread (weeks late but ah well) - it was good food and a great suggestion (thanks TTcycle!) but you really do need to book to be sure of a place - glad I did!

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
glad it worked out well - wow surprised that you needed to book, it must be very busy in that store.

Top Bottom