Result!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
The Police just called around again with some more mug shots for me to look at.
I successfully identified the man who 'flashed' at me the other day. He is already in custody and will be charged with a public sexual offence.
Apparently he targeted another cyclist last month too :sad:

So, it looks like I'll be going to court sometime soon.
Can anyone advise me what will be asked of me? I've never been to court before!

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
The witness care officer should be in touch with you soon, when the date of the trial is known. They should be able to answer all your questions.

Oh, and Thirdly, mostly ignore replies from people from England unless they can demonstrate they know anything about the Scottish justice system as justice there and here are not the same

Lullabelle

Banana
I successfully identified the man who 'flashed' at me the other day. He is already in custody and will be charged with a public sexual offence.

Well done for helping to get the pervert off the street, today a cyclist tomorrow it could be a child.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...

My only advice is, even as a witness helping to convict a scummer, don't get cheeky with the judge....

Even if they ask really stupid questions...

Even after warnings....

They have no sense of humour and their guards they call can be pretty rough.

So I may have a friend may have found out earlier in life :ohmy:

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi @ScotiaLass just to give you a little chuckle that happend to Mrs Ern1e a few years ago and belive me this really did happen ! so ok lets set the scene driving along me behind the wheel suddenly she shouts stop so I did out she bails runs back towards a field gate shouting " Come back it looked so tiny" ok not a nice thing to happen as stated we could have had kids onboard so we stopped in the next village and found the local law and told him what had gone on and this may seem strange but who should be walking down the road yep Mr flasher istantly he saw who she was went bright red looked down at the floor and tried to walk past.Now at this point PC plod reaches out grabs milado and say you been at it agian sonny ? and the wife looks at him and says I do feel so sorry for you mate that thing you flashed at me bugger me just what would you expect a girl to do with it ? We returned several months later and bumped in the PC and asked what had happened to the lad and well he says he has never done it since in fact he had joined up and was now quite a nice fellow so maybe this was justice served in a different way, and when you give your evidence just tell it as it was the defence guy will be the hardest on you and will spell out such a tale of how he had been such and such etc but I must admit that is a large pat on the back for doing what you have !!

Hi @ScotiaLass just to give you a little chuckle that happend to Mrs Ern1e a few years ago and belive me this really did happen ! so ok lets set the scene driving along me behind the wheel suddenly she shouts stop so I did out she bails runs back towards a field gate shouting " Come back it looked so tiny" ok not a nice thing to happen as stated we could have had kids onboard so we stopped in the next village and found the local law and told him what had gone on and this may seem strange but who should be walking down the road yep Mr flasher istantly he saw who she was went bright red looked down at the floor and tried to walk past.Now at this point PC plod reaches out grabs milado and say you been at it agian sonny ? and the wife looks at him and says I do feel so sorry for you mate that thing you flashed at me bugger me just what would you expect a girl to do with it ? We returned several months later and bumped in the PC and asked what had happened to the lad and well he says he has never done it since in fact he had joined up and was now quite a nice fellow so maybe this was justice served in a different way, and when you give your evidence just tell it as it was the defence guy will be the hardest on you and will spell out such a tale of how he had been such and such etc but I must admit that is a large pat on the back for doing what you have !!
Are you molly bloom?

stephec

Legendary Member
When I got flashed, my dog grabbed the bloke's willy and I got into all sorts of trouble. I don't suppose that he flashed anyone else though.

Well done on identifying him. Most flashers are right saddos.
How did you get into trouble, not having your dog under control?

Top Bottom