Result!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
How did you get into trouble, not having your dog under control?
The perv reported my dog and I to the police. The police went to the dog woods and spoke to other dog walkers who said "that sounds like Troy" from the description given which was 'a huge GSD who was not black and tan but an all over browney colour. Woman was tall, athletic looking with bright white hair'. I was the only person even vaguely fitting that description.
GSDs of a 'browney' colour are called Sable BTW. I am tall, I was athletic and have no pigment in my hair what so ever so its bright white.

No, Troy was not on his lead in the dog woods. There is no requirement for dogs to be on their leads in the dog woods. He was perfectly under control, he was ex forces so very well trained. He was looking after his Mum as some dick appeared out of the bushes and leaped at his Mum. He was a good dog and died of old age.
The police were lovely and said that as they couldn't provide evidence of which of my dogs it was and that the flasher is a known perv. The older sergeant chap suggested dying my hair in case it went to court :laugh: The perv thought that he was flashing an older woman not a 30 year old with an ex forces dog.
The police assured me that he was unlikely to flash anyone again. The perv tried to have my dog PTS as he (the perv) had been randomly attacked and that I (the victim) had caused him permanent damage. The police don't really take the allegations of pervs terribly seriously around here, or at least they didn't.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
I'm glad they didn't take action against you or your dog.
My GSD would do exactly the same if he thought I was being threatened.

Sara_H

Guru
I got flashed a few years ago whilst walking my dog in the local park (my dog is too stupid to think of biting flasher's willy's).

The police were fab and arrested the chap about an hour later, but I wasn't able to identify the perp on the video line up so they couldn't press charges (I didn't get a very good look at his face!)

He was a serial offender though, and went to court a few months later for another episode.

Still see him out and about regularly. The police told me he's a few sandwhiches short of a picnic and they don't believe he poses a risk of harm to anyone, but I have to say he scared the S**t out of me at the time.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
I got flashed a few years ago whilst walking my dog in the local park (my dog is too stupid to think of biting flasher's willy's).

The police were fab and arrested the chap about an hour later, but I wasn't able to identify the perp on the video line up so they couldn't press charges (I didn't get a very good look at his face!)

He was a serial offender though, and went to court a few months later for another episode.

Still see him out and about regularly. The police told me he's a few sandwhiches short of a picnic and they don't believe he poses a risk of harm to anyone, but I have to say he scared the S**t out of me at the time.
This is the problem, you just don't know! I was ready to get off the bike and punch the guy...there's loads of kids around that place and they could have been really frightened by something like that.
I was more taken aback than scared, but he looked me in the eye and grinned as I went past him and it was a bit unnerving!

Saluki

I'm glad they didn't take action against you or your dog.
My GSD would do exactly the same if he thought I was being threatened.
They could have tried and I would have 'vanished' him to a friends farm and borrowed one of my friends ex forces GSDs of a different description. After the burhaha had died down I'd have unvanished him. No dog of mine is being PTS for doing the right thing.

Interestingly, that dog (Troy) jumped in the Thames at Brentford and gabbed a 3 year old boy by the anorak and pulled him to the bank. I wasn't going in the water in January but threw the kid a life ring. Troy piled in after the life ring and grabbed the lad and brought him in to hauling up distance. The police and ambulance arrived in seconds. They had been called already thankfully. I got the kid half way up the bank the police did the rest while I got my dog. The parents were furious that their son's anorak had been torn. It was brand new and the mother person, slapped me and then went to smack my dog one. The policeman grabbed her before she could land one on Troy. If she had have landed a thump on my dog I'd have put her in the bloody Thames. The bitch. The names that she called me for letting my filthy dog grab her delicate son. I pointed out that if she'd paid more attention to her son that he wouldn't have fallen in the river at Kew and suggested that I might be a whore, a slag, an inbred and a 'c word' but I was not a useless mother.
A policeman arrived at mine in the evening with a large box of bonio for Troy.

He was a nice dog, was Troy. I still miss him.

Saluki

Did he actually tell the truth about how he came to have his wounds?
He said that he was having a pee in the bushes (with a coat on and trousers that only came up to his knees) and that a woman and dog randomly attacked him for no reason.:laugh::laugh: The police took his statement but I feel that they didn't believe him.

His willy was sewn back on, so I was unofficially told. It was still attached to his body, mostly, when he made it to A&E. Nobody is quite sure how he managed to drive himself there, but he did. I was also told, unofficially you understand, that he pees sitting down and is unlikely to ever have 'relations' in the normal way again.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
They could have tried and I would have 'vanished' him to a friends farm and borrowed one of my friends ex forces GSDs of a different description. After the burhaha had died down I'd have unvanished him. No dog of mine is being PTS for doing the right thing.

Interestingly, that dog (Troy) jumped in the Thames at Brentford and gabbed a 3 year old boy by the anorak and pulled him to the bank. I wasn't going in the water in January but threw the kid a life ring. Troy piled in after the life ring and grabbed the lad and brought him in to hauling up distance. The police and ambulance arrived in seconds. They had been called already thankfully. I got the kid half way up the bank the police did the rest while I got my dog. The parents were furious that their son's anorak had been torn. It was brand new and the mother person, slapped me and then went to smack my dog one. The policeman grabbed her before she could land one on Troy. If she had have landed a thump on my dog I'd have put her in the bloody Thames. The bitch. The names that she called me for letting my filthy dog grab her delicate son. I pointed out that if she'd paid more attention to her son that he wouldn't have fallen in the river at Kew and suggested that I might be a whore, a slag, an inbred and a 'c word' but I was not a useless mother.

Seriously!!! She was more concerned about her sons jacket than his life!
Sounds like Troy was a fantastic dog.
My last GSD, Wallace, was like that. When my son with autism, would have a meltdown, he would lie beside him until he had calmed down, which was usually quicker with the dog beside him. My son would lash out and scream etc but that dog wouldn't budge.
They were best buddies and that boy broke his heart when Wallace died.

Saluki

This is the problem, you just don't know! I was ready to get off the bike and punch the guy...there's loads of kids around that place and they could have been really frightened by something like that.
I was more taken aback than scared, but he looked me in the eye and grinned as I went past him and it was a bit unnerving!
You should have smiled back and said 'no thank you, I roll my own' :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh, and Thirdly, mostly ignore replies from people from England unless they can demonstrate they know anything about the Scottish justice system as justice there and here are not the same
Same result in the end, gets taken to court, slap on wrist & time to pay any fine imposed.

stephec

Legendary Member
He said that he was having a pee in the bushes (with a coat on and trousers that only came up to his knees) and that a woman and dog randomly attacked him for no reason.:laugh::laugh: The police took his statement but I feel that they didn't believe him.

His willy was sewn back on, so I was unofficially told. It was still attached to his body, mostly, when he made it to A&E. Nobody is quite sure how he managed to drive himself there, but he did. I was also told, unofficially you understand, that he pees sitting down and is unlikely to ever have 'relations' in the normal way again.
Now that's justice. :smile:

stephec

Legendary Member

I think I'd have pressed for assault, see how she felt about it when she'd calmed down a few days later.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
That woman from the Thames incident, well, I have been dragged up proper ((Manchester speak) to never harm a woman, girl or child, but for that woman, I WOULD have made an exception.

"Now try repeating that to me please through your broken jaw"

& of all those names she hurled at you, I would hedge my bets that it was very self descriptive of her.

Rant over.

Calmness restored. :angel:

Top Bottom