Result!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Woof Justice!

Wow. Classic made a joke. Way to go classic :laugh:
 

cd365

Legendary Member
Location
Coventry, uk
He said that he was having a pee in the bushes (with a coat on and trousers that only came up to his knees) and that a woman and dog randomly attacked him for no reason.:laugh::laugh: The police took his statement but I feel that they didn't believe him.

His willy was sewn back on, so I was unofficially told. It was still attached to his body, mostly, when he made it to A&E. Nobody is quite sure how he managed to drive himself there, but he did. I was also told, unofficially you understand, that he pees sitting down and is unlikely to ever have 'relations' in the normal way again.
Thanks for this, I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

Troy sounds like he was an amazing dog and if it was my child that had fell in and Troy had pulled him to safety I would have been forever grateful. That woman should have been done for neglect and prosecuted for what she called you. Why didn't she jump in to pull him out?
 
What a fabulous thread begun by a serious posting. Well done for reporting the flasher ScotiaLass! Glad they got him.
Had tears rolling down my face at some of the following posts though, thanks folks, just what I needed ^_^
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
He was a serial offender though, and went to court a few months later for another episode.

The police told me he's a few sandwhiches short of a picnic and they don't believe he poses a risk of harm to anyone, but I have to say he scared the S**t out of me at the time.

Depending how long ago this happened, and if he was convicted, he'll have been a registered sex offender, and will have been managed via Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements. His assessment will have been in relation to the extent to which he presented a risk of serious harm, and he will have had a risk management plan.
 
Top Bottom