Result!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Woof Justice!

Wow. Classic made a joke. Way to go classic :laugh:

cd365

Guru
He said that he was having a pee in the bushes (with a coat on and trousers that only came up to his knees) and that a woman and dog randomly attacked him for no reason.:laugh::laugh: The police took his statement but I feel that they didn't believe him.

His willy was sewn back on, so I was unofficially told. It was still attached to his body, mostly, when he made it to A&E. Nobody is quite sure how he managed to drive himself there, but he did. I was also told, unofficially you understand, that he pees sitting down and is unlikely to ever have 'relations' in the normal way again.
Thanks for this, I haven't laughed so hard in ages.

Troy sounds like he was an amazing dog and if it was my child that had fell in and Troy had pulled him to safety I would have been forever grateful. That woman should have been done for neglect and prosecuted for what she called you. Why didn't she jump in to pull him out?

Phoenix Lincs

Über Member
What a fabulous thread begun by a serious posting. Well done for reporting the flasher ScotiaLass! Glad they got him.
Had tears rolling down my face at some of the following posts though, thanks folks, just what I needed ^_^

He was a serial offender though, and went to court a few months later for another episode.

The police told me he's a few sandwhiches short of a picnic and they don't believe he poses a risk of harm to anyone, but I have to say he scared the S**t out of me at the time.

Depending how long ago this happened, and if he was convicted, he'll have been a registered sex offender, and will have been managed via Multi Agency Public Protection Arrangements. His assessment will have been in relation to the extent to which he presented a risk of serious harm, and he will have had a risk management plan.

Top Bottom