Retro MTB looking for a new home

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ciar

Veteran
Hi all,

I recently took possession of one of my old bikes, it’s been siting in my brothers garage for a number of years gathering dust.

To get to the point I won’t ride it and would rather not take it to the dump, so if anyone wants a free bike it’s yours. Obviously pick up only in London.

Drop me a pm if interested please 8E21823E-4525-4A01-A605-03F980D21ABA.jpeg

alm47

Hi, I don't know how to PM. I am interested if it is still available. I live in North London.

Actually it's not for me but a friend who had a bit of a hard time but he needs a bike to commute and hopefully it'll help find his feet..

Fingers crossed it's available and your close! Leo

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod Note:
Hi @alm47, welcome to CC.
The PM feature of the forum is the "Start a conversation" option on a member's profile.
As a new member, you need a few post first to enable this feature, I think 3 or so.
Note that some members lock their profile, so the only way is for them to start a conversation with you.

alm47

Good shout; thanks for that! It makes sense.

Appreciate you reaching out.. One more question if that's okay; should i put a username on each post or the reply function will do?

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Good shout; thanks for that! It makes sense.

Appreciate you reaching out.. One more question if that's okay; should i put a username on each post or the reply function will do?
Hi!
You can use either the reply function, or the quote function, or the @symbol to tag a member.
Any more questions do not hesitate to ask ^_^

OP
OP
Ciar

Ciar

Veteran
Hi, I don't know how to PM. I am interested if it is still available. I live in North London.

Actually it's not for me but a friend who had a bit of a hard time but he needs a bike to commute and hopefully it'll help find his feet..

Fingers crossed it's available and your close! Leo

hiya mate,

The bike is still available but i am actually of on holiday Saturday, so happy to contact you once i get back.

Top Bottom