Revamped the hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
zlstic.jpg

Replaced the WTB saddle with a Brooks B17, added new SKS P45 mudguards, Cateye wireless computer and Specialized bar ends. Good wash down, lube and service. Just a Carradice Barley saddlebag to come and I think we are hot-to-trot for another years roaming around the countryside.

The bike is a standard Specialized Sirrus Sport ‘06 with a seatpost change.

1zgx5wj.jpg

iLB

Hello there
she looks nice, but 2 water bottle cages and no front light?

iLB

Hello there
Joe24 said:
It is, i do carry a water bottle though to add more weight for when im training;):evil:

a likely story, i assume there filled with gravel not water then? personally i have paniers filled with bricks, guess your legs arent up to tht yet?:ohmy:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
ilovebikes said:
a likely story, i assume there filled with gravel not water then? personally i have paniers filled with bricks, guess your legs arent up to tht yet?:evil:

No, i have the bottles filled with lead.
Panniers are too uncool for anything.

OP
OP
ACS

ACS

Legendary Member
ilovebikes said:
she looks nice, but 2 water bottle cages and no front light?

OK no front light, but hey did I claim perfection :ohmy:

2 bottles cages because I sweat lot because I only know one way of training, flat out, the front light fitting sits on a bar which fits below the handle bar bag. Also in poor light I think a flashing rear is advantageous. Many will disagree but no one got a tug by the fuzz for ridding around on a mobile Christmas tree, have they?

:evil:

Top Bottom