Revenge ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is a Dessert best served Cold :smile:

Towards the end of last summer Jake and i were out for a ride in the lanes near our village and a Landrover Discovery forced me into the ditch by driving past too fast and way too close i shouted at the driver but he just gave me a load of abuse ... Luckily Jake stopped before he got to him

Well today whilst at work (im a taxi operator) i went to one of our local country pubs to pick up a customer and i saw the Landrover in the car park and guess who was sat at the bar drinking ? yep the same guy

I did'nt say anything to him ... but after informing my customers that i had arrived i went back to my car and phoned 999 and gave the Police the Landrover registration and location and that the driver was in the pub drinking

I spoke to one of our local Police Officers later on this afternoon and the guy had been arrested for Drink Driving

Patience is a Virtue :biggrin:

Simon

Excellent, nice one. I hope they throw the book at him.

OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Rhythm Thief said:
Excellent, nice one. I hope they throw the book at him.

I guess it'l be a minimum one year driving ban if its his first offence ... it'l be dealt with at our local magistrates court and with drink driving being so anti social these days they seem to be dishing out 18 month bans on first offence and 3 years for second offence

If i knew when he was up in court i'd wait outside and hand him one of my business cards as he leaves with a big smile on my face

Simon

domtyler

Über Member
Jakes Dad said:
I guess it'l be a minimum one year driving ban if its his first offence ... it'l be dealt with at our local magistrates court and with drink driving being so anti social these days they seem to be dishing out 18 month bans on first offence and 3 years for second offence

If i knew when he was up in court i'd wait outside and hand him one of my business cards as he leaves with a big smile on my face

Simon

Oh that would just be superb if he gave you a year and a half worth of business too. :smile:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Oh that it were always that easy, nice one...

Well done!:smile: I can't believe more people don't phone the police when they see folk drinking in a pub when they have the car.

I've never had reason to do it but I know I would in that situation. There is no excuse whatsoever for drink driving.

Top Bottom