Revenge ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biking_fox

Guru
Nice!

The local courts schedule is publically available information - though you may need to know the defendant's name. You could ask at the courthouse or it might be on the web. Anyone is entitled to view the proceedings.

magnatom said:
Well done!;) I can't believe more people don't phone the police when they see folk drinking in a pub when they have the car.

I've never had reason to do it but I know I would in that situation. There is no excuse whatsoever for drink driving.

Nice one! THat's put a smile on my face. Well done.

I've called the police when I've seen people drinking in a car, and I'd do it again without hesitation.

frog

Truly brilliant! ;) I hope he has to take his test again as well.

I thought some drivers were allowed to trade some of their ban time in for going on a drink driving awareness course?

CotterPin

Absolutely brilliant!

You do wonder whether all those cars in the country pub carpark on a Sunday lunchtime have a designated driver. I would imagine not, regrettably.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Now the ultimate in revenge would be if he gets a driving ban... and ends up using a bike. At which point perhaps you could drive past him way too close and teach him how it feels! xx(

If nothing else he may have a more heightened awareness of cyclists in the future... unless you take it a bit too close!! :angry:xx(

jmaccyd

It is the duty of all to report drink drivers. I still see on motoring forums 'the old cheshnut' of a few beers will help some drivers relax and become better drivers! One poster even accused people against drink driving of behaving like Puritans

Pete

jmaccyd said:
It is the duty of all to report drink drivers. I still see on motoring forums 'the old cheshnut' of a few beers will help some drivers relax and become better drivers! One poster even accused people against drink driving of behaving like Puritans
Some of those cager forums have a lot to answer for! I steer (if that's the right word!) well clear of each and every one of them.

Justice. But, revenge? OK Jake's-Dad, you call it that, but what our courts dispense is justice not revenge. However, seeing as once one has failed a breath-test there's virtually no defence, yes: it's to be hoped this wretch will indeed be served a dose of what he so richly deserves. And be taken off the road in consequence. You have earned thanks from all of us for doing the right thing and removing from our roads the threat of what could be a very dangerous person.

Did you tell the Plod about your earlier encounter? Even if it was a long time ago and there are no witnesses nor substantial evidence, they may be able to sweat out a confession....

Arch

Married to Night Train
Excellent. You just need to find out his address, and when he's banned, go and out a little monogrammed (or something with a cool logo, like Batman) card through his door, with somehing written on it like "You messed with a cyclist once, now we've got you back....":biggrin:

Arch said:
Excellent. You just need to find out his address, and when he's banned, go and out a little monogrammed (or something with a cool logo, like Batman) card through his door, with somehing written on it like "You messed with a cyclist once, now we've got you back....":biggrin:

Like it LOTS.

OP
OP
Muddyfox

Muddyfox

Guru
Pete said:
Justice. But, revenge? OK Jake's-Dad, you call it that, but what our courts dispense is justice not revenge.

Did you tell the Plod about your earlier encounter? Even if it was a long time ago and there are no witnesses nor substantial evidence, they may be able to sweat out a confession....

Pete ... it'l be the justice that gives me the greatest revenge :thumbsup: it's not something that i would normally do im very much a live and let live kind of bloke but i could'nt resist when i saw him sat at the bar with a pint in his hand

And no i did'nt mention the earlier incident on the bike

Simon

Top Bottom