Reversing battery polarity.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
If, he got it right with front and rear working right. Would the front draw the road towards him, whilst the rear showing where he once was.

Enabling him to get to where he was going before he set off?

bladderhead

This forum is absolutely electrifying! Ask a question and you get a battery of answers. My bike has a hub dynamo. What happens if I wheel it backwards?

What happens if you reverse the polarity of a hydroelectric dam? What happens if you reverse the polarity of the National Grid? Do the underground trains all go backwards?

If Australia is upside-down, why do kangaroos not dig holes?

classic33

Leg End Member
This forum is absolutely electrifying! Ask a question and you get a battery of answers. My bike has a hub dynamo. What happens if I wheel it backwards?

What happens if you reverse the polarity of a hydroelectric dam? What happens if you reverse the polarity of the National Grid? Do the underground trains all go backwards?

If Australia is upside-down, why do kangaroos not dig holes?
The brushes wear faster. Setup is for one direction only.

How do you get water to flow back, uphill?

You're meter, registers all movement as going in one direction only. You'll be charged extra when it travels out past the meter.

You're facing the wrong way. Or at the wrong end.

It's downside-up.

They do, upto a metre deep looking for water. They need free water to survive, which also explains why there are very few water mains less than four feet above the surface. The kangaroo's would be digging them down, in their search for water.

Top Bottom