Review: Garmin Edge 200 GPS Bike Computer

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Why the need for exclusivity bike-wise? My Etrex 20 has a bike mount and gets used on road and on the mtb, has a dashboard mount for those times when only a car or van will do, and sometimes goes walkabout on two legs.
Ah ok Gregory, I didn't realise it came with a bike mount. That sounds like it might very well suit me then. Thanks a lot for pointing me in that direction.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
T
Edge Touring is sounding more like your thing by the sounds of it: http://www.evanscycles.com/products/garmin/edge-touring-ec054707
Thanks Rad. Does that have a turn by turn picture display though? Like the Etrex. Not a breadcrumb trail, but a proper road picture with road numbers and street names.

Black Country Ste

I like my 200. I don't need all the bells and whistles. Mapping, as much as I'd appreciate it, is an expensive luxury.

It did irritate me that the data screen doesn't show the time but after nine months I've finally worked out that holding the bottom *left* button takes you back to the main screen. That'll do.

Last edited:

Martin1968

Ive just bought one of these too, and although its only been used a couple of times, I cannot fault it. £79.99 at halfords on a price match they had.
Hi,could you tell me how you got it for £79.99 please

Top Bottom