Review this post please.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Anyone else getting slightly tired of being asked to review every online purchase, every experience, every place you visit, and each movement of the bowels (9 out of 10 last time, if anyone cares).

The best one recently was after logging in to online banking with Bank of Scotland. I was asked to rate the logging in experience 😆. Yes, the logging in experience, not the banking experience! Today I was given the name of the shop assistant, hand written on my till receipt, and was asked to visit their website later to rate the shopping experience!

I now ignore them ALL.

Anyone else getting slightly tired of being asked to review every online purchase, every experience, every place you visit, and each movement of the bowels (9 out of 10 last time, if anyone cares).

The best one recently was after logging in to online banking with Bank of Scotland. I was asked to rate the logging in experience 😆. Today I was given the name of the shop assistant, hand written on my till receipt, and was asked to visit their website later to rate the shopping experience!

I now ignore them ALL.

Rubbish. Won't be reading your posts again!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I'm ignoring this thread.

Top Bottom