REVITIVE (as adverised by Mr Botham) anyone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
It may have a placebo effect and as with anything review are all relative. Most wonder medical marvels are total crap and expensive carp at that. Any research can be made to fit what ever the paymasters want.

Pain is a complex thing with any factors at play talk to your GP see what your options are. Ask about referring you to the pain clinic if other options don't help. A TENS machine maybe helpful but until you know what going on and just what the source of pain is. You can't be sure how effective it is.

What ever you do try basic pain relief first if you've not done so. It's amazing how many people when ask my a HCP turn round and say they never tried any.

vickster

Legendary Member
If it’s a nerve pain, you may need a different type of prescription only medication as opposed to OTC like paracetamol / ibuprofen.
Consult your GP

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
It may have a placebo effect and as with anything review are all relative. Most wonder medical marvels are total crap and expensive carp at that. Any research can be made to fit what ever the paymasters want.

Pain is a complex thing with any factors at play talk to your GP see what your options are. Ask about referring you to the pain clinic if other options don't help. A TENS machine maybe helpful but until you know what going on and just what the source of pain is. You can't be sure how effective it is.

What ever you do try basic pain relief first if you've not done so. It's amazing how many people when ask my a HCP turn round and say they never tried any.

im not sure its for pain relief......its an oxygen and blood circulation booster

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'd go to trust pilot and read the reviews to see what people actually think of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

midlife

Guru
its not an energy pill.....its an infra red vibro plate, that enhances blood and oxygen circulation around the legs and ankles

I thought it was an electrical contraption like those electrode things to give you a six pack. Which always reminds me of a Men Behaving Badly Episode LOL

midlife

Guru
From LLoyds Pharmacy site.......

How does REVITIVE essential work? REVITIVE ProHealth works by using electrical muscle stimulation to get the muscles in your feet and calves to activate. By getting the muscles moving this pumps fresh, oxygenated blood into your legs and feet while returning de-oxygenated blood back into your heart.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
From LLoyds Pharmacy site.......

How does REVITIVE essential work? REVITIVE ProHealth works by using electrical muscle stimulation to get the muscles in your feet and calves to activate. By getting the muscles moving this pumps fresh, oxygenated blood into your legs and feet while returning de-oxygenated blood back into your heart.

Have to admit that like Ming I always assumed it was a supplement or a linament or something like that. So I've learned something.

Bobario

Veteran
Long Covid has taken all strength from my legs and left me with permanent pins and needles**.
A neighbour has loaned me his REVITIVE.
Just wondering if anyone has used one and if so with what results.
**I have had a number of scans and blood tests with no good results. The last 10 days have seen an improvement though.

I've had one for years. I'd say it definitely works but I've never used it for more than a couple of days in a row so I have no idea if there is any long term benefit. I only use it every now and again if I have achy legs. You'll find you have to turn it up to maximum power before you get any benefit, anything below 50 I can barely feel, between 90 and 99 is where I set mine, but then maybe I'm just used to it. It also came with 2 sticky pads that you can stick to other parts of your body to get the same effect but I've never used them. I was tempted to try them on my knackers, but I'm not sure my pain threshold is quite that high.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's worth a go if you've been lent it for free. No harm in that and if it helps - try a good few weeks of it though, then good. Effectively it sounds like it's a bit of a ten's machine with vibration/massage - if it get's the legs going cool, and no bending, just plonk your feet on one. TENS are OK - certainly good in specific areas.

Top Bottom