REVITIVE (as adverised by Mr Botham) anyone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I bought a infra red muscle energiser from a mail order firm in Peckham London.Big chunky thing with a red plastic disk.To me it looked like a Raleigh rear red light,but what do i know.The guy has offices in Paris New York and London so it must be genuine.

Last edited:

iluvmybike

Über Member
If you have permanent pins & needles in yuor feet you need to see your GP and ask to be referred to a neurologist - sounds like peripheral neuropathy. This can have many causes including diabetes, ms, parkinsons and a whole host of other illnesses - but it needs to be checked out via a battery of tests. Don't leave it as is...

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
If you have permanent pins & needles in yuor feet you need to see your GP and ask to be referred to a neurologist - sounds like peripheral neuropathy. This can have many causes including diabetes, ms, parkinsons and a whole host of other illnesses - but it needs to be checked out via a battery of tests. Don't leave it as is...

Been there, done that.
Had more blood tests last week.
Everything points to long covid.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Back to the topic.
It don't half make your lower legs jump and flex.
Not sure of long term benefits but it feels good.

Have you seen what Mr Botham looks like in that advert? If that’s what it does to you, I’d steer well clear…

Absolutely, he looks like he is pregnant with a baby elephant!
All these claimed miracle cures or reliefs are a total con and complete waste of money. If they worked I'm sure the boffins in our hard pressed NHS would be recommending them to ease the strain on resources.

vickster

Legendary Member
Absolutely, he looks like he is pregnant with a baby elephant!
All these claimed miracle cures or reliefs are a total con and complete waste of money. If they worked I'm sure the boffins in our hard pressed NHS would be recommending them to ease the strain on resources.

Pain management teams in the NHS do indeed recommend TENS

YellowV2

Veteran
I would recommend trying the Wim Hof method as it doesn’t cost you anything and may help, just start with the breathing exercises if you don’t fancy cold showers!
May well be met with derision by some who only believe in pharmaceutical solutions but it can work in my experience.

Top Bottom