Rhodes cycle hire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im off to Rhodes on 21st July.

I would love to hire a Road Bike (good quality) and get some miles in while im away.

Bit of a long shot but I dont suppose any of you out there in CC land have hired bikes over there. If so, can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

I would love to hire a Road Bike (good quality) and get some miles in while im away.

Bit of a long shot but I dont suppose any of you out there in CC land have hired bikes over there. If so, can you point me in the right direction.

Thanks

I've never seen anything other than basic spec hybrids and mountain bikes on Rhodes. Their fitness for purpose was questionable as they all looked ii-maintained.

OP
OP
addictfreak

Thanks

I've never seen anything other than basic spec hybrids and mountain bikes on Rhodes. Their fitness for purpose was questionable as they all looked ii-maintained.

Ok thanks Vern. It looks like a non starter, although I may still take my gear just incase.

Top Bottom