Rhythm Thieves gig dates

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Rhythm Thief, 17 May 2010.

1. Following on from another thread, here's a list of our dates this year. If anyone fancies coming to see us play, come and say hello!

Thur 27th May - Oxford Arms, Kington, Powys.

Sun 30th May - Compasses Beer Festival, Wigmore, Herefordshire.

Fri 4th June - Hollybush Inn, near Hay on Wye. Camping available; why not combine it with a visit to Hay Festival? Oh, and the pub never shuts.:thumbsup:

Sat 5th June - Ironbridge Real Ale and Folk Festival, er, Ironbridge, Shropshire. We're on at 6.45pm.

Sat 3rd July - Royal George Beer Festival, Lingen, Herefordshire. An acoustic first set by two of us (possibly including a solo set by me), then a full band second set.

Sun 11th July - Beer On the Wye 6. In Hereford, I think. Worth coming for the beer festival. We were on mid afternoon two years ago.

Sat 24th July - Wigmore Festival, Herefordshire (2pm). You probably won't be seeing us at our best here, in the early afternoon sandwiched between the WI cake stall and the Bric a Brac stand. But never mind.

Sun 29th Aug - Baggeridge 'Concerts In The Park'. Baggeridge Country Park, near Wolverhampton. Last year we played on the bandstand.

Fri 10th Sept - The Floor, St Michaels, near Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire. We're headlining and there are usually two other acts on.

Fri 17th Sept - The Chindit, Merridale Road, Wolverhampton. The nearest thing we've got to a residency. Excellent beer and it's always a good night.

2. upsidedown

upsidedown Waiting for the great leap forward

See you at Baggeridge !

3. dan_bo

dan_bo How much does it cost to Oldham?

There's none oop north!?!

4. Not yet ... we were supposed to be doing a festival in Northumberland - which is one hell of a trek from Herefordshire, even for a lorry driver - but it fell through.

5. Come and say hello ... I'm the one who throws his guitar around at the end xx(.

6. BrumJim

BrumJim Poster

7. Too late for this year, but I'll put them on the list for the next festival season ... cheers.

8. We've just got the Ludlow Assembly Rooms on Saturday 11th September. Make a weekend of it, Ludlow is Shropshire's Padstow in that it's a real foodie town. And there's some great places to cycle there too.

9. Did you get to Ironbridge? You missed us at our best if not.:biggrin:

10. montage

montage God Almighty

Liked the stuff you posted on youtube/myspace :biggrin: Have fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice