Rhythm Thieves gig dates

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Following on from another thread, here's a list of our dates this year. If anyone fancies coming to see us play, come and say hello!

Thur 27th May - Oxford Arms, Kington, Powys.

Sun 30th May - Compasses Beer Festival, Wigmore, Herefordshire.

Fri 4th June - Hollybush Inn, near Hay on Wye. Camping available; why not combine it with a visit to Hay Festival? Oh, and the pub never shuts.:thumbsup:

Sat 5th June - Ironbridge Real Ale and Folk Festival, er, Ironbridge, Shropshire. We're on at 6.45pm.

Sat 3rd July - Royal George Beer Festival, Lingen, Herefordshire. An acoustic first set by two of us (possibly including a solo set by me), then a full band second set.

Sun 11th July - Beer On the Wye 6. In Hereford, I think. Worth coming for the beer festival. We were on mid afternoon two years ago.

Sat 24th July - Wigmore Festival, Herefordshire (2pm). You probably won't be seeing us at our best here, in the early afternoon sandwiched between the WI cake stall and the Bric a Brac stand. But never mind.

Sun 29th Aug - Baggeridge 'Concerts In The Park'. Baggeridge Country Park, near Wolverhampton. Last year we played on the bandstand.

Fri 10th Sept - The Floor, St Michaels, near Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire. We're headlining and there are usually two other acts on.

Fri 17th Sept - The Chindit, Merridale Road, Wolverhampton. The nearest thing we've got to a residency. Excellent beer and it's always a good night.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
See you at Baggeridge !

Uncle Mort said:
Do you only play at beer festivals? :ohmy:

I've been considering going to the Ironbridge one as I have a friend who lives nearby and he will certainly be going.

Did you get to Ironbridge? You missed us at our best if not.:biggrin:

Top Bottom