Past their sell by dates.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
No not food or drinks,old pop singers.Mrs P loves Cliff of Richard,me i cant stand him.Anyway new music out,and its not good according to el fanno Mrs P.Its time he stopped she has suggested,so are there anymore out there.

Slick

Guru
El Fanno? :laugh::laugh:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
No not food or drinks,old pop singers.Mrs P loves Cliff of Richard,me i cant stand him.Anyway new music out,and its not good according to el fanno Mrs P.Its time he stopped she has suggested,so are there anymore out there.

No doubt there are lots. Personally, I am a Bob Dylan fan, but, last time I saw him live (2004 Newcastle, from memory), definitely past his “sell by” date, IMHO. I don’t understand why they do it, why not quit whilst you are ahead?

Last edited:

PK99

Legendary Member
No doubt there are lots. Personally, I am a Bob Dylan fan, but, last time I saw him live, definitely past his “sell by” date, IMHO. I don’t understand why they do it, why not quit whilst you are ahead?

Ditto, saw him in Hyde Park in 2019. Worst gig I gave ever been subjected to. The crowd was thinning out after the first few minutes of his set. We lasted 20/30 minutes before joining the rivers of people leaving early.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Ditto, saw him in Hyde Park in 2019. Worst gig I gave ever been subjected to. The crowd was thinning out after the first few minutes of his set. We lasted 20/30 minutes before joining the rivers of people leaving early.

I can only imagine, my example was about 2004, 15 years earlier! ;)

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

Cliff was passed it 40 years ago.
He has no relevance to modern music and gets cross that he doesn’t get air play.
He has a loyal but dwindling fan base, I wish him no ill and hope he is enjoying himself.
But the terrible hair has to go.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Macca
Birley Chassis

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Cliff was passed it 40 years ago.
He has no relevance to modern music and gets cross that he doesn’t get air play.
He has a loyal but dwindling fan base, I wish him no ill and hope he is enjoying himself.
But the terrible hair has to go.
He should have stuck to being a London Transport bus mechanic.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
He should have stuck to being a London Transport bus mechanic.
I thought he did.

1671222017000.png

Top Bottom