Ribble alloy road bike 56cm REDUCED £300 sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
This was rescued a couple of weeks ago from a garage for the second time in 3 years , not sure of it's exateage but I think about 10 years and if it's done more than 10 miles in that time I would be very surprised.

IMG_20180613_060037917.jpg

56cm alloy frame measured from the centre of the crank to the top of the seastube with a 1" alloy fork set , immaculate blue paintwork , guard mounts fr and RR , RR carrier upper mounts , 2 sets of bottle cage mounts but no cage's or pumps included.

IMG_20180613_060055749.jpg

Full 2 x 9 Campagnolo Veloce running gear , Mavic ma4 rims fitted with Vittorio techno sport tyre's .

IMG_20180613_060046564.jpg

Tri matic 2 saddle , Itm 105 mm stem and Itm super 330r bars . Well go dual sided pedals.

IMG_20180613_060107011.jpg IMG_20180613_060137081.jpg

Would prefer collection from nn8 Wellingborough . Asking £350 for an as new Ribble bike with as new campagolo groupset .

Last edited:

wisdom

Guru
This was rescued a couple of weeks ago from a garage for the second time in 3 years , not sure of it's exateage but I think about 10 years and if it's done more than 10 miles in that time I would be very surprised.

View attachment 415897

56cm alloy frame with a 1" alloy fork set , immaculate blue paintwork , guard mounts fr and RR , RR carrier upper mounts , 2 sets of bottle cage mounts but no cage's or pumps included.

View attachment 415898

Full 2 x 9 Campagnolo Veloce running gear , Mavic ma4 rims fitted with Vittorio techno sport tyre's .

View attachment 415896

Tri matic 2 saddle , Itm 105 mm stem and Itm super 330r bars . Well go dual sided pedals.

View attachment 415899 View attachment 415900

Would prefer collection from nn8 Wellingborough . Asking £400 for an as new Ribble bike with as new campagolo groupset .
That's a beauty bang on the money for someone.They are great bikes too.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That's a beauty bang on the money for someone.They are great bikes too.

It's a cracker and must admit I am tempted to keep it . But I can only ride one bike at a time .^_^

So far it's had 2 previous owners and neither had ridden it according to the gent I got it from and I have ridden it for 3 miles .

midlife

Guru
Looks brand new! Wonder why it was left unridden....

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks brand new! Wonder why it was left unridden....
From what I can make out the original owner moved house just after buying it .

All of the packing boxes along with 2 sheets of plywood were put in front of it and the elderly chap never moved them before he died 5 years later and his widow only found it when she asked the neighbor to help clear the garage before the house was sold and she went into a care home a few years later .

The neighbor bought it and stuck it in his garage and rode it once up and down the road and could not get on with the sti's as the last time he rode 3 speed sturmey archer was all the rage .

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have had loads of interest on this locally but still for sale

Reduced to £300 and option of sending via parcelforce or such for £30

Top Bottom