Ribble - Leeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I took my daughter into Leeds this morning, parked on the old Tetleys site & walked up
After visiting the Apple Store, & before her friend met her, & I left them to their own devices, she showed me where the Ribble store was...…….

Albion Street

DSCF0263.JPG

DSCF0264.JPG

A few nice bikes inside
I was quite taken with the titanium CGR
I did tell her, I fancied it as a frame/forks, & transfer all of my componentry over; barring new axles for my Aksyium wheels (as the Ti, has 'thru-axles')

Ribble. Leeds. 2.jpg

Ribble. Leeds. 1.jpg

Last edited:

Slioch

Guru
Ooh. I didn't know there was a Ribble store in Leeds. Always fancied getting one of their bikes.
Thanks for the heads-up :okay:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Although it doesn’t really look like a pop up store I think it is so you may want to get your skates on:smile:

The clue is in the sign - hurry up.

Moved on a bit since I drove up to collect a Dura Ace 7400 groupset in the late 80's. Scruffy warehouse counter in the back of no-where (Preston)

The clue is in the sign - hurry up.
Moved on a bit since I drove up to collect a Dura Ace 7400 groupset in the late 80's. Scruffy warehouse counter in the back of no-where (Preston)
I went to the big showroom at Bamber Bridge, back in the 90s

Although it doesn’t really look like a pop up store I think it is so you may want to get your skates on:smile:
There is a sign in the window stating 'Pop In, To Our Pop-Up Store' (as seen in 2nd picture)

@Slioch
If you're considering going later, rather than sooner, maybe email the head office to enquire when (if?) it's closing?
(I have 3 of theirs)

Globalti

Legendary Member
The original shop in the west side of Preston was a genuine LBS, then they moved out to Bamber Bridge then later, moved again to bigger premises.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I did tell her, I fancied it as a frame/forks, & transfer all of my componentry over; barring new axles for my Aksyium wheels (as the Ti, has 'thru-axles')
Was that a big hint for a big upcoming birthday...? :whistle:

What's a pop up shop?
It pops up on the High Street and stays 'up' until they decide it isn't making enough money, or some rental/rates special deal with the council finishes, then it shuts down?

Was that a big hint for a big upcoming birthday...? :whistle:
No, it's not a big one
I got a Gran Fondo, for my 50th, from Senior Managment

IF I buy the CGR-Ti, I'd be getting it myself, even though wife & daughter had a fortnight in Mexico, in the summer

It pops up on the High Street and stays 'up' until they decide it isn't making enough money, or some rental/rates special deal with the council finishes, then it shuts down?
More or less, as I understand it

Milzy

Guru
I took my daughter into Leeds this morning, parked on the old Tetleys site & walked up
After visiting the Apple Store, & before her friend met her, & I left them to their own devices, she showed me where the Ribble store was...…….

Albion Street

View attachment 485439
View attachment 485440

A few nice bikes inside

View attachment 485442
View attachment 485441
It’s not a bad price really. The next bike I buy for a best bike will most probably Ti & something like this.

Top Bottom