Ribble New Sportive Racing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leodis

Veteran
that is my experience also. and, against all reasonable expectations, it was a perfect ride straight out of the box…

I was quite shocked, now with a recent Planet X bike I had the total opposite experience and it has now been returned. I wish Ribble would do a commuter with flat bars and hydro discs, how cool spec your own commuter.

Judderz

I love mine so much (not), and the fact I didn't want to advertise that I ride a Ribble anymore, I made some vinyl stickers to accompany the name Ribble (after jumping on the iPod, iPad, iPlayer etc bandwagon).
I'll finish the smaller logo's this weekend.
IDribbled.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
I was quite shocked, now with a recent Planet X bike I had the total opposite experience and it has now been returned. I wish Ribble would do a commuter with flat bars and hydro discs, how cool spec your own commuter.

Whyte sell them among others

Well I've had the bike for 2 and 1/4 years and I have had no problems what so ever. Unfortunatly, I have not been able to ride it in the last year and have been told to give up cycling!!!! So my bike is up for sale....Its about the only thing I have ever bought which is a really reluctant sale....

Drago

Legendary Member
I was fortunate that on of our bosses is a similar height to me and has just bought a Ribble so I was able to get a test ride before taking the plunge and buying one.

After riding the Ribble I ordered a Felt.

robotron

I've got one of the aluminium Ribble Sportive bikes and my experience with it and them has been great. They measured me up in the shop, and then built the bike ahead of schedule.
Build quality was fine and on the whole it's been a pleasure to ride. Apart from the 3 times I've forgotten to unclip obviously.

Can't really blame them for that though....

Top Bottom