Ribble - tried and tested at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member
Ribble always seems to provoke a sucking in of breath and "oh they cloned my credit card and told my granny to f*** off" sort of reaction.

Well just used them for the first time, ordered a tyre and a cassette on Thursday and they arrived Saturday.

All good for me!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Never had a problem with Ribble when I have ordered bit's and pieces from them.

gavintc

Guru
Been using them regularly for the last 5 yrs or so - never had a problem. Occasionally, something might be slow in being despatched, but I would certainly recommend them.

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
I've used them a few times, they are generally the cheapest, especially if you spend more than £35 their delivery seems OK too. Not a biggie but my new tyres arrived two days after I ordered them, the day after they arrived the dispatch email came :wacko:

Edit: grammar :blush:

Globalti

Legendary Member
You can get a further discount if you live nearby and can collect from their warehouse.

....if you can find the place, that is.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I trawl all the usual suspects when looking for bits and pieces and of course will always look for the best deal. Sonetimes p&p has to be taken into account along with everything else. Personally I have never had a problem with Ribble and have somtimes had large items delivered to my girlfriends place of work again without any problems.
I have no loyalty to any of the big retailers, just want best price. I would recommend Ribble if the price is right!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Good bit of feedback, have just orderd a few bits and it's nice to know people don't have probs with them, there prices do seem reasonable, looking forward to the delivery, then the build will begin.

Just finished building my bike and I ordered allsorts from Ribble including maintenance stand and tons of other stuff and all delivered quick and all good. Went on a group ride and spoke to a young lad who works at Ribble. I mentioned rumours of bad service and he barked straight back "you get cocks ordering stuff at 10am on a Monday morning and then they ring up at 11am to ask where the f**k is my stuff". We were pissing our sides.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
The delivery arrived today at my wifes place of work, no probs with there delivery service, then the wife forgot to bring it home, i thought women were suppossed to be good at multi tasking, will have to wait till monday now. still it will leave me more time to ride.

Top Bottom