RibbleCycles

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

I need to cancel my RibbleCycles order but I can't find out how. I just ordered some overshoes without doing some research and I've found some cheaper, nicer ones on Wiggle. Does anyone know how to cancel the order?

Reece

Veteran
Think you need to cancel via email. They are usually pretty quick to reply during business hours. Or the few times for me they have.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Log onto your account, then go to order details, if there is no cancel button there, then maybe it has already been processed? Try giving them a call in the morning.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Log onto your account, then go to order details, if there is no cancel button there, then maybe it has already been processed? Try giving them a call in the morning.

Where abouts is the order details option? I ordered them around 10 minutes ago so I doubt that it's been processed.

gavintc

Guru
Alternatively, click 'my account' if you are already logged in. Then choose 'track and trace' - should do the same thing. If that does not work, the contact details are at the foot - call them in the morning.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Alternatively, click 'my account' if you are already logged in. Then choose 'track and trace' - should do the same thing. If that does not work, the contact details are at the foot - call them in the morning.

It says in the track and trace option 'Your order is awaiting processing and validation of payment' - it's taken the £19 out of my bank account and there's no cancel order button there.

BikeLiker

Send them an email cancelling it. This will cover you under the Distance Selling Regs. (See S.10 (3) and (4d)), guaranteeing a full refund, regardless of what their company cancellation policy may be. You can then follow it up tomorrow with them, if you want to.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Send them an email cancelling it. This will cover you under the Distance Selling Regs., guaranteeing a full refund, regardless of what their company cancellation policy may be. You can then follow it up tomorrow with them, if you want to.

I've sent them an email quoting the order number, hopefully they'll get it done asap. I'm needing the overshoes for Friday and I believe Wiggle will be able to have them out to me for then.

Top Bottom