Ride blog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ball

Don't really know where to put this but this is probably the forum I read most so thought I'd post it here.

I've decided to try and keep a cycling blog, just about training rides, tours and sportives I take part in. Thought some of you might be interested to read, but also, I'd like to know your thoughts, and what you might like out of a cycling blog. Let me know!! Be as critical as you like, it only helps make it better.

http://saddlewithaview.blogspot.com

Bear in mind I only started it yesterday and I've been writing up some stuff I did while on holiday in the alps. I haven't really been able to play around with layout and the like much yet.

Thanks,

Tom

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It looks interesting Tom - I'll return to it from time to time to read about what you've been up to.

I'm not a fan of white text on a black background though - it's a bit hard on my old eyes. Also - the formatting of the Blog archive is no good, for example:

Tour

of

the

Sou

ther

n

Alp

s:

Day

4 -

Bar

celo

nett

e

to..

OP
OP
Ball

Ball

Oh wow yes, I totally missed that after I moved it.

Thanks for your comments. I'll play around with the text too to see if I can find a nicer combo

It looks interesting Tom - I'll return to it from time to time to read about what you've been up to.

I'm not a fan of white text on a black background though - it's a bit hard on my old eyes. Also - the formatting of the Blog archive is no good, for example:

Tour

of

the

Sou

ther

n

Alp

s:

Day

4 -

Bar

celo

nett

e

to..

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just checked the blog in different browsers... Firefox and Opera have that archive problem, though it works okay in Internet Explorer. 

I don't know why the post for the Wednesday (day 2) got split between day 2 and day 3, oh, and you seem to have mysteriously jumped from August to September and back again on your holiday! ;)

OP
OP
Ball

Ball

I never was one for proof reading

You're rather handy you are :rolleyes:

I just checked the blog in different browsers... Firefox and Opera have that archive problem, though it works okay in Internet Explorer.

I don't know why the post for the Wednesday (day 2) got split between day 2 and day 3, oh, and you seem to have mysteriously jumped from August to September and back again on your holiday! ;)

Top Bottom