Ride to The Sun Saturday 18th June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Friday night defo suits me better but like the sound of ride to the sun more

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Can't tell that boy anything @Scoosh ! Lol

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Trains can't be booked yet.But For cost of train down looking in advance just now, it's still cheaper than the edfoc night ride (£25) and you get chips at mile 45. Done the edfoc one twice now and fancy a change.
Actually, you don't GET chips on the Ride to the Sun, you buy your own chips - do you think the wee independent business people in Moffat will just stay up late and feed lots of cyclists for free? :whistle: They deserve big tips on top of their normal charge, as far as I am concerned :okay:

11:00 during previous years, not quite decided for this year (but not all groups leave at the same time)

I'm hoping they make the Efoc a different weekend but I doubt it, calling @Telemark
@Louch, are you perhaps looking at last year's EdFoC calendar? :scratch:Not sure where you are getting your information from! :rolleyes: Not the horse's mouth, obviously ... As far as I know, the organiser and key helpers (aka those that feed you:hugs:) haven't QUITE fixed the date yet. :tongue:

The main choices are the two Friday nights during the Festival ...:thanks:

T

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Actually, you don't GET chips on the Ride to the Sun, you buy your own chips - do you think the wee independent business people in Moffat will just stay up late and feed lots of cyclists for free? :whistle: They deserve big tips on top of their normal charge, as far as I am concerned :okay:

11:00 during previous years, not quite decided for this year (but not all groups leave at the same time)

@Louch, are you perhaps looking at last year's EdFoC calendar? :scratch:Not sure where you are getting your information from! :rolleyes: Not the horse's mouth, obviously ... As far as I know, the organiser and key helpers (aka those that feed you:hugs:) haven't QUITE fixed the date yet. :tongue:

The main choices are the two Friday nights during the Festival ...:thanks:

T

I'm happy for it to be a different weekend from RTTS ;)

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Having used the rtts thread for edfoc questions, you may fancy a career with the manitowac county sheriff department if police Scotland say no

Top Bottom