Ride with members of Team Garmin-Sharp Barracuda

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Anyone enter the competion to ride with the Garmin boys around the New Forrest next month.
Got my confirmation of a place yesterday and keen as mustard to get going, just hope the Cyclechat jersey arrives in time.
Anyone alse going..

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Yeah I got one. Not sure if I can go or not because of work, hopefully! I ordered a CC jersey too so hopefully it'll be here too!

2PedalsTez

Über Member
Well I need to say this was brilliant. The weather was perfect, the route fantastic, venue far better than previously and using Wiggle/UK Cycling Events to assist was a master stroke.

Having a Mavic support bike with each group was a great idea and kept the early pace up (at one point I was told to "get back on the big ring and hot some pace"!)

I also got to ride with Nathan Haas who is a top bloke, very sociable.

Nice one Garmin.

OP
DiddlyDodds

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Well I need to say this was brilliant. The weather was perfect, the route fantastic, venue far better than previously and using Wiggle/UK Cycling Events to assist was a master stroke.

Having a Mavic support bike with each group was a great idea and kept the early pace up (at one point I was told to "get back on the big ring and hot some pace"!)

I also got to ride with Nathan Haas who is a top bloke, very sociable.

Nice one Garmin.
After the event i went round to their coach, and the team where having a photo session, as it finished Nathan was on the end of the line getting onto the coach, so i asked him for an autograph on my Garmin Cap, he signed it then went onto the coach and got it signed by Sep Vanmarcke & Tyler Farrar, so like 2 Pedals Tez said "top bloke".

Top Bottom