Ride with members of Team Garmin-Sharp Barracuda

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Anyone enter the competion to ride with the Garmin boys around the New Forrest next month.
Got my confirmation of a place yesterday and keen as mustard to get going, just hope the Cyclechat jersey arrives in time.
Anyone alse going..

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Yeah I got one. Not sure if I can go or not because of work, hopefully! I ordered a CC jersey too so hopefully it'll be here too!

2PedalsTez

Über Member
Well I need to say this was brilliant. The weather was perfect, the route fantastic, venue far better than previously and using Wiggle/UK Cycling Events to assist was a master stroke.

Having a Mavic support bike with each group was a great idea and kept the early pace up (at one point I was told to "get back on the big ring and hot some pace"!)

I also got to ride with Nathan Haas who is a top bloke, very sociable.

Nice one Garmin.

OP
OP
DiddlyDodds

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Well I need to say this was brilliant. The weather was perfect, the route fantastic, venue far better than previously and using Wiggle/UK Cycling Events to assist was a master stroke.

Having a Mavic support bike with each group was a great idea and kept the early pace up (at one point I was told to "get back on the big ring and hot some pace"!)

I also got to ride with Nathan Haas who is a top bloke, very sociable.

Nice one Garmin.

After the event i went round to their coach, and the team where having a photo session, as it finished Nathan was on the end of the line getting onto the coach, so i asked him for an autograph on my Garmin Cap, he signed it then went onto the coach and got it signed by Sep Vanmarcke & Tyler Farrar, so like 2 Pedals Tez said "top bloke".

Top Bottom