RidewithGPS ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I've just accessed it fine using Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Yes I had the exact same error message, the app on my phone works fine and has done throughout, but I've been unable to access the website via my laptop on and off for over 2 weeks.

I finally logged it by emailing them yesterday at the following email, info@ridewithgps.com saying I was getting the error message I gave them my username and said could'nt access the site. They quickly replied back that they had looked at my account and had experienced the same thing, he said it might be because there are lots of segments matched to my account, I'm not a segment chaser but ride a lot all over London so I guess there's just loads have to load up, he said it might be causing a timeout on the server connection.

Anyway they said they would look into it further, and they seem to have worked some magic and I can access the website today and all seems fine. I don't know if the changes made were just done to my account or rolled out to everyone, but if its still not working for you, drop them a quick email to the above and I'm sure they'll sort it out for you quickly.

Edit: I using Chrome on Windows 10

Last edited:

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Today I'm getting:

Error (500)
Unexpected Server Error (something went wrong...)

Is this a general problem?

I'm feeling disturbingly bereft. There may be many rides it's unreasonable to attempt at the moment, but I kinda take it for granted being able to spend all day planning them. :blush:

Edit: Back now. Wouldn't've happened if I hadn't posted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HLaB

HLaB

Marie Attoinette Fan
Today I'm getting:

Error (500)
Unexpected Server Error (something went wrong...)

Is this a general problem?

I'm feeling disturbingly bereft. There may be many rides it's unreasonable to attempt at the moment, but I kinda take it for granted being able to spend all day planning them. :blush:

Edit: Back now. Wouldn't've happened if I hadn't posted.
Fine for me now but its after 9pm :okay:

Top Bottom